The Boy Scouts annual half marathon and 5k run will take place in Bowling Green on September 2. The run will begin at 7:30 am from the Wood County Fairgrounds. The route will be as follows:
- West on Poe Rd
- North on Haskins Rd
- East on W. Newton Rd.
- South on Fairview Ave.
- East on Poe Rd.
- South on Main St.
- West on Sand Ridge Rd to the Slippery Elm Trail
- Exit the Slippery Elm Trail onto W. Gypsy Lane Rd.
- West onto Sand Ridge Rd.
- North on Wintergarden Rd.
- West on Pine Valley Dr. through the Stone Ridge subdivision exiting onto Mitchell Rd.
- North on Mitchell Rd.
- East on Conneaut Ave.
- North on Fairview Ave.
- West on Poe Rd.
- North on Village Dr. through the Village subdivision exiting into the Fairgrounds
While runners are present on each road, traffic will be affected and traffic patterns may be altered.