Upcoming Public Meetings:
- Human Relations Commission will meet April 1 at 8:00 am in Council Chamber, 304 N. Church St.
- City Council Committee of the Whole will meet on April 4 at 6:00 pm in Council Chamber, 304 N. Church St. The purpose of the meeting is to discuss the Parks & Recreation levy request. City Council will conduct its regularly scheduled business meeting at 7:00 pm.
- Bike Safety Commission Committee of the Whole will meet April 5 at 6:00 pm in Council Chamber, 304 N. Church St. The purpose of the meeting is to discuss the concept of complete streets with the City Engineer.
- Revolving Loan Fund Committee will meet April 6 at 9:30 am in the Bowling Green Community Development Foundation Office, located in the Four Corners Center, 130 S. Main St.
- Planning Commission will meet April 6 at 7:00 pm in Council Chamber, 304 N. Church St.
Parks & Recreation 5-year Master Plan
Not able to attend? Not a problem! Send your comments to Dr. Shannon Orr – email@example.com. See the attached flyer for more information.
Electronics Recycling Event
Manville/Third/Clough Street Waterline Project – Update
The waterline replacement project currently underway in the area of Manville, Third, and Clough Streets has progressed to Clough Street. The project area during this phase will be on the portion of Clough St. from S. Prospect to S. Summit St. Clough St., from S. Prospect to S. Summit, will remain closed to thru traffic Monday through Friday, 7:00 am to 6:00 pm. After 6:00 pm, this portion of Clough St. will open to westbound traffic only. Work in this area will likely last 3 weeks depending on the weather and any unforeseen circumstances.
Questions may be directed to the Public Works Department at (419) 354-6227.
City Parking Lot 2 – Natural Gas Line installation
On Thursday, March 31, Columbia Gas of Ohio will be installing a new natural gas main and service line from S. Prospect St. The new main line will be directionally bored from S. Prospect under City Lot 2 to a new service line located on the extreme west end of the parking lot. During this work, the parking lot will remain open to the public; however, the western most parking spots and select parking spots on S. Prospect will not be accessible in order to complete the work. Access to the parking lot will remain open from all entrances.
Questions about this work may be directed to the Public Works Department at (419) 354-6227.