Service Change

To start or end service, you must notify the Utility Business Office at least 24 hours before you want service to begin or end.

Please call 419-354-6252 to make arrangements.  We will need the following information:

  • Complete street address for the service you wish to begin or end.
  • Customer phone number.
  • Social Security number.
  • Name, address, and phone number of your closest relative.

You can also make arrangements with the following online forms.

Click here to start service.

Click here to end service.