I'm moving - how do I transfer my electric, water, and sewer service?
Call the Utilities Business Office at 419-354-6252 and request service changes.
Where can I pay my bill?
- Automatic Utility Payment
- Mail your payment with the pre-addressed envelope included with your bill.
- In person at 304 N. Church St.
- In the night deposit box located by the East door at 304 N. Church. Please do not deposit cash in the night deposit box.
- Through your local bank.
- By Credit Card: call 1-800-206-9415 or click here to pay online.
What are your rates?
Our rates vary according to your type of service. Click here for the rate schedules.
How can I lower my electric bill?
Do you require a security deposit before I can get service?
No, we do not require security deposits. All it takes is a phone call to get service in your name.
Where can I go for assistance to pay my bill?
Call the Salvation Army at 419-352-5918. If you have children in the home, call Job & Family Services at 419-352-7566.