I'm moving - how do I transfer my electric, water, and sewer service?

Call the Utilities Business Office at 419-354-6259 and request service changes.

Where can I pay my bill?

  • Automatic Utility Payment
  • Mail your payment with the pre-addressed envelope included with your bill.
  • In person at 304 N. Church St.
  • In the night deposit box on W. Oak St. by the library book return or in the night deposit box located by the East door at 304 N. Church.  Please do not deposit cash in the night deposit box.
  • Through your local bank.
  • By Credit Card: call 1-800-206-9415 or click here to pay online.

What are your rates?

Our rates vary according to your type of service.  Click here for the rate schedules.

How can I lower my electric bill?

Do you require a security deposit before I can get service?

No, we do not require security deposits. All it takes is a phone call to get service in your name.

Where can I go for assistance to pay my bill?

Call the Salvation Army at 419-352-5918.  If you have children in the home, call Job & Family Services at 419-352-7566.