Licenses and Bonds

To perform work in or out of the public right-of-way you must be Licensed & Bonded with the City of Bowling Green.

To inquire about a License please call the Public Works Division at 419-354-6227.

licenseBefore beginning any work in the city right-of-way contact the City of Bowling Green Public Works Department at 419-354-6227.