The City of Bowling Green Tree Commission is kicking off its inaugural photo contest. The Commissioners want to raise awareness of Bowling Green’s Urban Forest that is found both on public and private property.
In 2018 we are asking citizens to submit photos highlighting trees in three seasons of the year: spring, summer, and fall.
How the Contest Works:
- Submit any eligible photo using the form below.
- The contest runs between March 20 and October 31.
- The tree commission will select the top photos from the tree categories: Spring, Summer, and Fall.
- The public can vote on the selected photos to choose the top overall photo in each category.
- Any amateur photographer residing in Bowling Green
- Photos must be taken within the Bowling Green City Limits
- Photo must be of a tree and not other landscape plants (i.e. shrubs, annuals, perennials, etc)
- The top photo in each category will receive a $25 gift certificate from Bostdorff’s, Klotz Floral Design and Garden Center, or North Branch Nursery.
- Print of winning photo courtesy of Main Street Photo and Portrait Studio
- The Tree Commission would like to thank Bostdorff’s, Klotz Floral Design and Garden Center, and North Branch Nursery for donating the gift certificates.