• Please skate wisely at all times. Skateboarding and skating can be hazardous
recreational activities. Use of this facility may result in death or serious injury.
• Use of this facility is strictly at your own risk. The City of Bowling Green does
not assume any responsibility for loss or injuries.
• Skate within your own skill level.
• This facility is designed for skateboarding, in-line skating and BMX biking.
Riding, operating, or utilizing any other devices in this facility is not permitted.
• Persons ten years of age or younger must be accompanied by an adult.
• The skatepark opens at dawn and closes at dusk.
• Use of this facility is free.
• The skatepark is self policing – please be respectful of all users.
• Use of safety equipment such as helmets, elbow pads, knee pads and wrist pads, is
strongly recommended and encouraged.
• The following are not permitted in the skatepark area: Alcoholic beverages,
Smoking and/or tobacco products, Fighting, Profanity, Graffiti/tagging, Pets,
Loud music, Glass containers, Motorized vehicles, Scooters, Food and Beverages
• Obstacles, ramps, other equipment or materials are not permitted to be used or
added to the facility.
• Certain weather conditions may create unsafe surfaces for skating.
• Spectators are required to remain outside of the skating area.
• All organized events require advanced, written approval from the City of Bowling
• The City of Bowling Green reserves the right to close this facility for any reason.
• The City of Bowling Green authorities, at their discretion, reserve the right to
restrict entry to the facility and ask persons to leave the facility as the result of
disorderly conduct, disturbance of the peace, rule violations or unsafe behavior.
Any person not complying with the rules will not be permitted to use the facility.
• Please report any damage, hazardous conditions, concerns, comments or
suggestions to the Parks and Recreation Department, 419-354-6223.
• For emergencies call 911.
THIS FACILITY FUNDED IN PART BY GRANTS FROM:
– THE TONY HAWK FOUNDATION
– THE BOWLING GREEN COMMUNITY FOUNDATION
– OHIO NATURE WORKS GRANT PROGRAM- ODNR
Skate Park Elements – Photo Gallery