Bicycle Route Map
Kenwood/Napoleon Park “Black Swamp Preserve” Final Plan
BOWLING GREEN CITY PARK
520 Conneaut Avenue
Conneaut & Fairview Avenues
BOWLING GREEN TRAINING & COMMUNITY CENTER
1245 W Newton Road
Corner of Haskins Rd (Rt 64) & W Newton
401 Campbell Hill Road
WINTERGARDEN / ST. JOHN’S NATURE PRESERVE
615 S. Wintergarden Road
SIMPSON GARDEN PARK
1291 Conneaut Avenue
BELLARD PARK (Kenwood Avenue & Sand Ridge Road)
- Named after Bowling Green Mayor Bruce Bellard, this park is a quiet place to walk under shady trees and enjoy the butterfly garden.
CONNEAUT PARK SLEDDING HILL (Conneaut & Haskins Road)
- Site of the old water wells and reservoir system that supplied drinking water for the City, the sledding hill offers a great place to spend those snowy winter days. Summer brings green play fields used for baseball and soccer practice, or just enjoying a picnic lunch in the park.
DUNBRIDGE ROAD SOCCER FIELDS (Dunbridge Road)
- City-sponsored youth and adult soccer leagues, as well as the BG Youth Soccer Club, use these fields located behind the Municipal Court Facility.
RANEY PLAYGROUND (Sand Ridge Road)
- This well-used neighborhood play lot is named for Jack Raney, a local architect who designed the Cla-Zel Theatre and several buildings on the BGSU campus. He donated the ground to be dedicated as open space for an active play area for children. In 2006 new trees and a butterfly hummingbird garden were added to the site. Two benches offer a spot to rest and enjoy this neighborhood park.
RIDGE PARK (225 Ridge Street)
- Ridge Park is the newest of the city parks, opened in Fall of 2015 on the site of the old Ridge Elementary School. The park was opened with the idea of preserving a place for children to play, learn, and discover as they once did at the elementary school and playground. The features include a new, modern playground, benches, plenty of open green space and a ball field with a backstop.