In order to be able to register for programs online, you will need to complete the Head of Household information form once per calendar year.
- This form will not enroll you for an activity
- Please list all family member’s names and birthdays in your household under additional members
- Click the submit button at the bottom of the page to email the form to our office.
Your username and password will be emailed to you.
- Note: Please check your email spam folder for your username and password email.
Username and password requests may take one business day to send.
If you have not already updated your Household Information this year, please do so by clicking on the link below and completing the form in order to receive your username and password
If you have a user name and password, you may proceed to the Register Online link located under the image below.
If you have already updated your Household Information this year and have a username and password, please click here to register online for a program or event.
Read instructions and details for iParks software below.
Welcome to iParks!
Your virtual home for Bowling Green Parks & Recreation
- Browse activities and passes without logging in
- Register for activities
- Renew Pool Passes
- User friendly main page with upcoming activities, quick links, and browsing ideas
- View rental calendar for shelter availability
- Control of account history including receipts, activity calendars, pass visits and more
- If a registrant withdraws before a program begins, a gift certificate or refund will be issued minus a $5 processing fee for the refund check. If a registrant withdraws prior to completion of half of the scheduled activity, a pro-rated gift certificate can be issued (less a $5 processing fee). No refunds or gift certificates will be issued to a registrant who wishes to cancel after the halfway period of the program. Community Center pass refunds or cancellations will only be granted if the pass holder is transferred out of town due to employment. If the BG Parks and Recreation cancels a program, the registrants are due a full refund with no $5 fee assessed.
- Community Center Pass Refunds/Cancellations will only be granted if the pass holder is transferred out of town due to employment. The pass holder must provide the Director of the Parks and Recreation with a letter from the new employer verifying the transfer.
Payment by Check
Checks should be made payable to: “City of Bowling Green”. There will be a $30 service fee for all checks not honored for any reason by any bank.
The Bowling Green Parks and Recreation Department reserves the right to cancel any activity, program or event based on insufficient registration, supervision and/or facilities. Should a class be cancelled by the Department, participants will receive a full refund.
To be considered a resident you must live within the city limits of Bowling Green. Non-resident applies to all others. Even though you may have a Bowling Green mailing address or live within the school district, you may not live within the Bowling Green city limits. To receive resident rates, Bowling Green residents may be required to present identification such as a valid driver’s license, photo ID card, or utility bill. We ask for your understanding when registering. Bowling Green residents will be given the chance to register first for summer programs.
No child will be denied participation due to family financial hardship. Parent or guardian should contact the Parks and Recreation Department at 419-354-6223. Fee waivers may not apply to all camps and programs listed.