Get refreshed and ready to go after your workout with a shower in the spacious locker rooms and family changing areas!
*PLEASE NOTE: LOCKER ROOMS ARE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS*
Locker rentals are available to pass holders at the Community Center. THERE ARE 16 LOCKERS AVAILABLE TO RENT IN EACH LOCKER ROOM. If all lockers are rented, patrons may put their name on a waiting list for a full or half locker. Current renters will have first choice after their rental period. If they decline, the first person on the waiting list will be contacted.
LOCKER RENTAL PRICES
No proration on locker fees. Patrons will be issued a combination lock with an information card they can keep.
$50 (12 Months)
$25 (6 Months)
$30 (12 Months)
$15 (6 Months)
Drinks Available for Purchase
Water is available for purchase at the Front Desk. Please keep all food and drink (other than water) only in the lounge area.
Free Wi-Fi available in Lounge
Free Wi-Fi is available for individuals in the lounge area.
Art in the Community Center
The Community Center is not only a place for recreation and fitness, but a place for culture and art. Many of the pieces here were originally shown or were created at the Black Swamp Arts Festival. Click on a picture below to view a larger image.
|Nails Sculpture||This art piece is made from a conglomerate of nails and metal. It appears directly above the front desk at the Community Center.|
- What is the Clubhouse?
- Additional Information
- Picture Gallery
*PLEASE NOTE: THE KIWANIS KIDS CLUB IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO COVID-19*
WHAT IS THE CLUBHOUSE?
Kids can play while the adults work out!
The Kiwanis Kids Clubhouse is a special designated children’s area with a wide assortment of toys, games, and activities to choose from. Kids can make art projects, play sport games, play with toys or crawl through new worlds in our toy tunnels!
~ KIWANIS KIDS CLUB NOTES ~
The BG Community Center offers child-care services for children whose parents or legal guardians are using the building to engage in physical exercise by utilizing the track, fitness area, multi-purpose room, spin room, or gymnasium.
Only Annual Pass Holders have access for their children to be dropped off while they work out in the facility.
Monday-Thursday: 8:30 am – 11:00 am
Monday-Thursday: 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Saturday: 8:30 am – 11:30 am
The Kiwanis Kid’s Clubhouse often fills to capacity; children are signed in on a first come, first served basis.
The Kiwanis Kid’s Clubhouse is now included with the purchase of a Community Center Annual Pass or Annual Mindbody Fitness Pass.
The staff of the Kiwanis Kids Clubhouse is dedicated to providing a safe, positive and enriching environment for children. They are comprised of energetic and creative recreation and education professionals who love children.
Children 6 months to 9 years of age.
The Bowling Green Kiwanis Club has generously adopted the child play area of the Community Center, providing most of the equipment and furnishings.
Children may be in the clubhouse for a maximum of 2 hours!
Parents must fill out a medical form for their children on the first visit.
All children must be signed in and out during each visit with proper ID.
- No gum or food.
- No child will be allowed to leave with another person (other than the one they came with) unless written permission by the parent is given.
- Children should be free of fever and illness for at least 24 hours before coming to the Clubhouse.
- We do not allow small objects or candy to come from home into the Clubhouse due to the wide range of ages permitted to use the area.
- Parent/guardian may be contacted by staff to assist with a child if a child becomes ill, has a diaper that needs to be changed, cannot be quieted from crying in a reasonable amount of time, appears to be distressed, or is disturbing other children.
- Actions prohibited by children include, but are not limited to: inappropriate language, running in the room, inappropriate touching, being disrespectful to staff and other children, hitting, playing guns, or name calling.