Gymnasium Usage is Limited to Current Pass Holders Only Due to COVID-19 Restrictions (Appointment Only)
GET IN THE GAME WITH OUR GYM
- 16,072 Square Feet
- Floating Hardwood Floor
- Two Full Gymnasium Courts
- 12 Basketball Hoops
- 4 Volleyball Nets
- Gym can be divided into 4 Quarter Courts
- Basketballs & Volleyballs are Available Free of Charge
- General Facility Policies:
- Pass holders must swipe in & out for access to the Center.
- No chewing gum anywhere in the facility.
- Food and drinks (other than water) must be consumed in lobby only.
- No running except in the gym or on the track.
- Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times and in all public areas including the gymnasium, hallways, lobby, classrooms, and fitness areas.
- Smoking, including use of e-cigarettes, and/or use of any type of smokeless tobacco is prohibited in the facility and on the grounds.
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted on the premise of the BG Community Center.
- Patrons using BG Community Center facilities and equipment do so at their own risk, and agree to hold harmless the City of Bowling Green, its representatives, successors and agents from any loss or injury resulting from use thereof.
- Disorderly conduct/fighting, abuse of the facility/equipment, theft, or verbal/physical abuse directed towards staff or other users of the facility will result in immediate dismissal from the facility. Additional sanctions may include: disciplinary action, reimbursement for damages, and/or potential suspension from the facilities and programs.
- No persons shall operate a personal business, sell, or offer for sale any article or service in the BG Community Center unless such sale or offer is pursuant to a contract with the department.
- The City of Bowling Green, its representatives, successors and agents are not responsible for lost or stolen property. It is highly encouraged that all persons lock up any valuables.
- All accidents/injuries requiring assistance will require a staff member to complete an Incident Report. Cooperation in obtaining patron information is requested.
- Patrons are not permitted to carry a concealed firearm within the Bowling Green Community Center.
- Additional guidelines deemed necessary for the safety and comfort of facility patrons will be enforced.
Gymnasium Specific Policies
- No vulgar language or profanity.
- No fighting or spitting.
- Shirts & Shoes required at all times – shoes that mark the floor are prohibited. No playing basketball “shirts and skins” will be permitted in the gymnasium.
- Respect other guests and patrons right to use the facility as well. You may be asked to play only at one basket during crowded times.
- No dunking or hanging on the rims or nets.
- No food or drinks in the gymnasium. Only water is permitted.
- Throw away your trash.
- Respecting the facility, equipment and others is a must.
- No persons shall sell or offer for sale any article or service in the BG Community Center unless such sale or offer is pursuant to a contract with the department.
- If you observe any problems please report them to Gym Monitor on duty or to the Front Desk staff person on duty.