Category Archives: Municipal Administrator

Taxicab Driver Permit

F-1 Liquor Permit

Provisions for obtaining a special liquor permit are outlined in Section 96.08 of the Codified Ordinances (available on our website under Codified Ordinances). The State Department of Commerce Division of Liquor Control issues liquor permits. Applications and guidelines are available on their website at . Once a permit is issued by the State of Ohio, … Continue reading F-1 Liquor Permit

Block Party

The Director of Safety has the authority to authorize temporary street regulations, such as a temporary street closing for a block party. In order to apply for a Block Party permit, property owners impacted by the closure must sign a petition. That petition should then be submitted to the Municipal Administrator/Director of Safety along with … Continue reading Block Party