The City of Bowling Green Parks and Recreation, in compliance with State Guidelines, is able to open the following:
- Limited Restrooms in the Park – beginning May 23
- Skatepark in City Park – beginning May 26
- Eli Joyce Softball Field – beginning May 26
- Bowling Green Training & Community Center – beginning June 1
- Most Facility Rentals – beginning June 1
Still closed, by order of the Governor, are all playgrounds.
For questions or more information call 419-354-6223 or visit the City’s website, www.bgohio.org.