How do I file a police report?

Police reports can be made in several different ways:

  • By phone - Very limited instances and circumstances.
  • At the Police Division Building located at 175 West Wooster, Bowling Green, OH 43402
  • At your residence/place of work within the city limits, just call the Dispatch Center.
  • If you have any further questions, please call the Dispatch Center and speak with a Dispatcher 419-352-1131 or 419-352-2571.

Show All Answers

1. How do I file a police report?
2. When is the next police auction?
3. My vehicle has been towed by the Bowling Green Police Division. How to I pick it up?
4. I need a background check for employment. What do I need to do?
5. Does the Bowling Green Police Division provide ride along to the public?
6. How do I get a copy of a police report?
7. I have questions on the laws of Bowling Green or the State of Ohio. Where can I find more information?
8. Is the Bowling Green Police Division hiring?
9. How do I pay the fine for my parking tickets?
10. Where do I find information on sex offenders in Bowling Green?
11. How do I find more information about the Bowling Green Municipal Court?
12. Where can I pay the fine for my traffic ticket?
13. What are Civil Citations?
14. What is the address of the Bowling Green Police Division?
15. If the person I complained about asks for a copy of the police report can they get my name?
16. What are the laws regarding parking within the City?