Bowling Green Community Center is now a part of the Healthways SilverSneakers® program!
Know someone who’d like a fitness membership at little of no cost? Parent’s, grandparents, friends…you!
Anyone eligible for Healthways SilverSneakers® Fitness program can sign up at little to no cost!
- A basic membership with access to thousands of locations nationwide
- Use of equipment and other amenities without time restrictions
- Guidance and support from a Program AdvisorTM
- A member website with location lookup tool, healthy recipes, articles, and other resources
How to get a fitness membership at little or no cost
SilverSneakers is available nationwide through select:
- Medicare health plans
- Medicare Supplement carriers
- Group retiree plans
Members of participating plans may qualify for the SilverSneaker program and receive a mailing including a personal SilverSneakers member ID card.
To get started:
- At a SilverSneakers location. Just show your SilverSneakers card. No card? Come to the Community Center and the staff can research your eligibility information.
- Online. Visit the website to find fitness locations and check out all the great resources.
Find participating health plans on the website () and call SilverSneakers to verify eligibility: 1-888-423-4632 (TTY: 771), Monday through Friday, 8 am to 8 pm EST.