Teens age 16 & 17 complete one equipment orientation before they may use the fitness area.
- Teens age 13-15 year must complete our 3 session Teen Strength and Fitness Class before they may use the Fitness Center.
- An appointment with a fitness specialist can be made for these sessions or feel free to stop by the Center and complete the training at any time.
FITNESS ORIENTATIONS (PATRONS OVER 18)
- Patrons over the age of 18 do not need a fitness orientation to gain use of the Center.
- Orientations, fitness assessments and specialized workout programs are free for pass holders.
- It is recommended that all adults complete an equipment orientation before they use the fitness area.
- An appointment with a fitness specialist for these services is
- Any child 12 years or younger must be supervised by a parent/guardian.
In order to maintain cleanliness and hygiene, t-shirts and/or shirts with sleeves must be worn on ALL
fitness equipment. Athletic shorts or pants are recommended. Soiled clothing will not be allowed.
Garments with snaps, buttons or zippers are not allowed on exercise equipment.
Closed toed shoes must be worn at all times.
Water in plastic bottles is permitted in the fitness area. No glass please.
Food is not allowed in the fitness area including powdered drinks and power bars. There is a vending area in the lobby for food consumption.
Bags, books, and personal belongings are not allowed on the fitness area floor. Storage bins are provided for these items.
The use of cell phones is strictly prohibited in the fitness areas.
- Parent must complete the Parent Child Pass application form to be turned in and reviewed by theAquatics/Fitness Manager and Fitness Specialist for approval.
- If approved Parent and Child must make an appointment with the
Aquatics/Fitness Manager and
complete a Fitness Assessment questionnaire, to be followed by a fitness consultation and training session. Parent and child must adhere directly to the program written by the Aquatics/Fitness Manager and Fitness Specialist. Any exercise not prescribed by the aforementioned must be approved.
- To be eligible for this pass you must be the parent or legal guardian of the child in question. Friends of the family or paid trainers will under no circumstances be allowed to participate.
- To ensure the safety and quality of your experience all applications will be reviewed, and all programs will be written, by both the Aquatics/Fitness Manager and Fitness Specialist.
- The child under no circumstances is to be left unattended on the Fitness Floor. All exercises must be preformed under the direct supervision of the parent. Programs will be designed to give both the child and parent the same workout so that the program can be performed together.